POLISHFLEX, variable-speed polisher with a high torque with M14 150mm Backing Plate
- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, re-start inhibit and temperature monitoring.
- Powerful 1400 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start (starting speed at setting 1 (380 rpm)) and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Optimised air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- 4 metres PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions